Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"Your city - your story"

The first drawings in my sketchbook "Your city - your story".

The balcony and stairway to the garden in my parents house in Berlin. Memories of my childhood and the summer holidays...



The next drawing shows the Bösebrücke, the bridge wich connects West-Berlin with East-Berlin. My family and I live in West-Berlin, my relativs in the East. This is an urgent point in my family history.


And finally the registry office, where I got married to my husband.


All the text I wrote to the drawings you can find in an english translation in the little bag at the end of the Moleskine. It would be nice, if you do the same, when you get this book. Please tell us about your own private story in Tel Aviv! Which places are urgent to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment